IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Global Security Market Growth, Industry Trends, Share, Size, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a detailed analysis of the market drivers, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends, and competitive landscape to understand the current and future market scenarios.
The global security market reached a value of US$ 112.07 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 200.07 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.60% during 2022-2027.
Security refers to a system of protection against unauthorized access to organizational assets, such as computers, networks, and data. It plays a pivotal role in the modern business strategy, where a loophole can result in undesirable outcomes like theft and losing customer trust and loyalty. As a result, security helps preserve the integrity and confidentiality of sensitive information by blocking access for hackers.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at - https://www.imarcgroup.com/security-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by system, service, end user and region.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for Security Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The market is primarily driven by the increasing number of fraudulent activities. Consequently, the installation of security systems prevents malicious threats and potential security breaches. Besides this, the rising application of security systems in various industries is also contributing to the market growth. For instance, health firms nowadays rely on specialized information systems, such as electronic healthcare records (HER), e-prescribing, clinical decision support, and computerized physician order entry. This increases the need for security from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Similarly, information and communication technology (ICT) in the logistics industry has also adopted these systems for transparency, cost-efficacy, and real-time tracking of goods. Moreover, the development of advanced security systems and the growing popularity of online shopping apps are also creating a favorable market outlook.
Key Players Included in Global Research Report:
- Ameristar Perimeter Security (Assa Abloy AB)
- ATG Access Ltd.
- Avon Barrier Corporation Ltd. (Perimeter Protection Group)
- Barrier1 Systems LLC
- CIAS Elettronica Srl
- Delta Scientific Corporation
- EL-Go Team
- Frontier Pitts Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- Senstar Corporation (Senstar Technologies Ltd.)
- Teledyne FLIR LLC (Teledyne Technologies Incorporated).
Do you know more information, Contact to our analyst at - https://www.imarcgroup.com/security-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Breakup by System:
- Access Control Systems
- Alarms and Notification Systems
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Barrier Systems
Breakup by Service:
- System Integration and Consulting
- Risk Assessment and Analysis
- Managed Services
- Maintenance and Support
Breakup by End User:
- Military and Defense
Breakup by Region:
- North America: (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific: (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others)
- Europe: (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Others)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa
TOC for the Security Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Security Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800