Amazon DAS-C01 Valid Study Materials SUPPORT BEYOND THE PURCHASE, If your job is very busy and there is not much time to specialize, and you are very eager to get a DAS-C01 certificate to prove yourself, it is very important to choose a very high DAS-C01 learning materials like ours that passes the rate, Amazon DAS-C01 Valid Study Materials Our passing rate is 99% and our product boosts high hit rate.
Before joining Microsoft, he spent seven years Valid DAS-C01 Test Cram leading development projects in the intelligence analysis, simulation, and aerospace industries, With the tools built in to the Aperture https://www.practicetorrent.com/aws-certified-data-analytics-specialty-das-c01-exam-practice-test-11582.html import facility, importing can mark the beginning of your sorting and organization process.
This will make you realize your preparation eve, These hospitals https://www.practicetorrent.com/aws-certified-data-analytics-specialty-das-c01-exam-practice-test-11582.html used to expend enormous resources trying to save lives after a catastrophe, Moms on work Feminine Leadership Values Ascending The Athena Doctrine is a new book DAS-C01 Test Papers that argues in a world that's increasingly social, interdependent and transparentfeminine values are ascendant.
SUPPORT BEYOND THE PURCHASE, If your job is very DAS-C01 Valid Study Materials busy and there is not much time to specialize, and you are very eager to get a DAS-C01 certificate to prove yourself, it is very important to choose a very high DAS-C01 learning materials like ours that passes the rate.
DAS-C01 testing engine training online | DAS-C01 test dumps
Our passing rate is 99% and our product boosts high hit rate, Once you have used our DAS-C01 exam bootcamp, you will find that everything becomes easy and promising.
Now, here comes the good news for you, We constantly check the updating and if there is latest DAS-C01 vce exam released, we will send it to your email immediately.
We check update every day, and if there is any update about the DAS-C01 practice torrent, our system will automatically send email to your payment email, As the saying goes, to develop study interest requires Pass4sure DAS-C01 Exam Prep to giving learner a good key for study, this is promoting learner active development of internal factors.
Our DAS-C01 PDF dumps will help you prepare for the AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty (DAS-C01) Exam exam even when you are at work, In the competitive society, if you want to be outstanding and get more chance in your career, the most Related DAS-C01 Exams right way is to equipped yourself with more skills and be a qualified person in one industry.
We hope you find our AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty (DAS-C01) Exam informative as well as convenient, Based on those merits of our DAS-C01 guide torrent you can pass the DAS-C01 exam with high possibility.
Trustable DAS-C01 Valid Study Materials, DAS-C01 Pass4sure Exam Prep
Download AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty (DAS-C01) Exam Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 54
A company receives data from its vendor in JSON format with a timestamp in the file name. The vendor uploads the data to an Amazon S3 bucket, and the data is registered into the company's data lake for analysis and reporting. The company has configured an S3 Lifecycle policy to archive all files to S3 Glacier after 5 days.
The company wants to ensure that its AWS Glue crawler catalogs data only from S3 Standard storage and ignores the archived files. A data analytics specialist must implement a solution to achieve this goal without changing the current S3 bucket configuration.
Which solution meets these requirements?
- A. Schedule an automation job that uses AWS Lambda to move files from the original S3 bucket to a new S3 bucket for S3 Glacier storage.
- B. Use the exclude patterns feature of AWS Glue to identify the S3 Glacier files for the crawler to exclude.
- C. Use the include patterns feature of AWS Glue to identify the S3 Standard files for the crawler to include.
- D. Use the excludeStorageClasses property in the AWS Glue Data Catalog table to exclude files on S3 Glacier storage
NEW QUESTION 55
A team of data scientists plans to analyze market trend data for their company's new investment strategy. The trend data comes from five different data sources in large volumes. The team wants to utilize Amazon Kinesis to support their use case. The team uses SQL-like queries to analyze trends and wants to send notifications based on certain significant patterns in the trends. Additionally, the data scientists want to save the data to Amazon S3 for archival and historical re-processing, and use AWS managed services wherever possible. The team wants to implement the lowest-cost solution.
Which solution meets these requirements?
- A. Publish data to one Kinesis data stream. Deploy a custom application using the Kinesis Client Library (KCL) for analyzing trends, and send notifications using Amazon SNS. Configure Kinesis Data Firehose on the Kinesis data stream to persist data to an S3 bucket.
- B. Publish data to one Kinesis data stream. Deploy Kinesis Data Analytic to the stream for analyzing trends, and configure an AWS Lambda function as an output to send notifications using Amazon SNS.
Configure Kinesis Data Firehose on the Kinesis data stream to persist data to an S3 bucket.
- C. Publish data to two Kinesis data streams. Deploy a custom application using the Kinesis Client Library (KCL) to the first stream for analyzing trends, and send notifications using Amazon SNS. Configure Kinesis Data Firehose on the second Kinesis data stream to persist data to an S3 bucket.
- D. Publish data to two Kinesis data streams. Deploy Kinesis Data Analytics to the first stream for analyzing trends, and configure an AWS Lambda function as an output to send notifications using Amazon SNS.
Configure Kinesis Data Firehose on the second Kinesis data stream to persist data to an S3 bucket.
NEW QUESTION 56
A financial company hosts a data lake in Amazon S3 and a data warehouse on an Amazon Redshift cluster.
The company uses Amazon QuickSight to build dashboards and wants to secure access from its on-premises Active Directory to Amazon QuickSight.
How should the data be secured?
- A. Use an Active Directory connector and single sign-on (SSO) in a corporate network environment.
- B. Use a VPC endpoint to connect to Amazon S3 from Amazon QuickSight and an IAM role to authenticate Amazon Redshift.
- C. Establish a secure connection by creating an S3 endpoint to connect Amazon QuickSight and a VPC endpoint to connect to Amazon Redshift.
- D. Place Amazon QuickSight and Amazon Redshift in the security group and use an Amazon S3 endpoint to connect Amazon QuickSight to Amazon S3.
NEW QUESTION 57
A company is planning to create a data lake in Amazon S3. The company wants to create tiered storage based on access patterns and cost objectives. The solution must include support for JDBC connections from legacy clients, metadata management that allows federation for access control, and batch-based ETL using PySpark and Scala Operational management should be limited.
Which combination of components can meet these requirements? (Choose three.)
- A. Amazon Athena for querying data in Amazon S3 using JDBC drivers
- B. Amazon EMR with Apache Spark for ETL
- C. Amazon EMR with Apache Hive for JDBC clients
- D. AWS Glue for Scala-based ETL
- E. Amazon EMR with Apache Hive, using an Amazon RDS with MySQL-compatible backed metastore
- F. AWS Glue Data Catalog for metadata management
NEW QUESTION 58
A media company has been performing analytics on log data generated by its applications. There has been a recent increase in the number of concurrent analytics jobs running, and the overall performance of existing jobs is decreasing as the number of new jobs is increasing. The partitioned data is stored in Amazon S3 One Zone-Infrequent Access (S3 One Zone-IA) and the analytic processing is performed on Amazon EMR clusters using the EMR File System (EMRFS) with consistent view enabled. A data analyst has determined that it is taking longer for the EMR task nodes to list objects in Amazon S3.
Which action would MOST likely increase the performance of accessing log data in Amazon S3?
- A. Use a lifecycle policy to change the S3 storage class to S3 Standard for the log data.
- B. Use a hash function to create a random string and add that to the beginning of the object prefixes when storing the log data in Amazon S3.
- C. Increase the read capacity units (RCUs) for the shared Amazon DynamoDB table.
- D. Redeploy the EMR clusters that are running slowly to a different Availability Zone.
NEW QUESTION 59